What is the job description and role of an Advertising copywriter? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Advertising copywriter?
Advertising copywriter Job Description
Advertising copywriters work closely with other creative (visual) agency staff in the conception and production of the verbal and messaging elements of advertising campaigns.
Job Description / Duties / Functions / Roles / Responsibilities of an Advertising copywriter
- producing original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues
- updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- writing reports.
- monitoring campaign effectiveness
- researching clients, their competitors and the target audience
- supervising junior staff
- liaising with clients and colleagues, and meeting project teams to consider advertising requirements
- interpreting account briefs