Aldelia – Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs
are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting
those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from
repeat customers and referrals.
We specialise in few industries to allow us to provide the best services
to both our clients and our candidates. We would welcome the
opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the
Aldelia is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing company’s trade promotion and pricing strategies.
- Trade plans should incorporate elements to address
product/channel initiatives, pricing analytics, merchandising
objectives, competitive activity, category dynamics and shopper
- He/ She will manage the trade budget for the company, developing
strategies to optimize trade spend whilst working closely with the
Sales team to assess and deploy funds to support new product placement,
drive trial, repeat purchase and respond to competitive activities.
- He/ She will lead the tracking and forecasting efforts for
product demand for company’s products. Work closely with internal
partners (Sales Team, Logistics, and Finance) to provide monthly product
forecasts to ensure product availability and optimize supply chain
- He/ She will lead the trade assessment and engagement process
(Customer recruitment, distribution, shelving, and merchandising,
pricing guidelines) and lead development of annual trade promotion
plans, new product presentations and sell sheets for Field Sales use.
- He/ She will be responsible to developing and deploying compelling profit stories for company.
- He/ She will develop pricing strategies and tactics for
company’s product portfolio to maximize sales performance and optimize
business profitability in accordance with the business plan.
- He/ She will manage pricing and trade promotion administration
including maintenance of price lists, promotional calendar, development
and maintenance of trade promotion tracking tools.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
Key Attributes for the Job:
- Technical Competence – Track Record of Success in Salesmanship and Trade Marketing
- Speed & Aggression
- Customer Connection
- People Management and leadership
- Shared Mind-set
- Strategic Thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving
- Understanding of retailer go to market strategies and tiers of trade /channel dynamics
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in CPG (Consumer Processed Goods) industry with sales experience.
- Experience working with Trade Marketing in a CPG company.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th November,2016.