Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a world leader in the
manufacture and sales of bearings, seals, lubrication and lubricating
systems with strong presence in more than 70 countries across the globe.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Engineer
Job Reference: 1162
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Prepare and develop a competitive marketing strategy to sell
product to target customers in line with company’s procedures,
standards, targets, margins and safety policies.
- Manage sales according to the expectations, leveraging the resources and the competences in the industrial market.
- Achieve agreed growth, cost, cash and scorecard targets
- Develop and drive strong sales and segment growth strategies, closely aligned to Key Account structures
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Adherence to national legislation, the company’s Group Code of Conduct, Policies and Instructions
- Act and report on any deviations from legislation, the company’s
Code of conduct, policies and instructions and good business practice
as established in the company’s Group
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Motivate and drive performance of all team members to sell and grow profitable business
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- Drive the expansion of the value proposition and thus sales through 5 platforms
- Manage and develop the Distribution network through the “More with the company’s” program
- Manage and develop high quality relationships with distributors, OEMs and end users
- Deploy price leadership strategy and value based selling (using DSP)
- Deploy Group and Area strategies, scorecards and policies to ensure compliance throughout the country
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Work with minimum supervision and total initiative, individually as well as a team member.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic, sharp and smart appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving
- High level of effective customer centric skills
- Must be comfortable working in a highly competitive environment and be happy to meet regular sales targets.
- Planning, Scheduling and organizing in advance.
- Excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply