What is the job description and role of an Art Therapist? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Art Therapist?
Art Therapist Job Description
Art therapist Plans and conducts art therapy programs in public and private institutions to rehabilitate mentally and physically disabled clients: Confers with members of medically oriented team to determine physical and psychological needs of client.
Job Description / Duties / Functions / Roles / Responsibilities of an Art Therapist
- Appraises client’s art projections and recovery progress.
- Reports findings to other members of treatment team and counsels on client’s response until art therapy is discontinued.
- Instructs individuals and groups in use of various art materials, such as paint, clay, and yarn.
- Devises art therapy program to fulfill physical and psychological needs.
- Maintains and repairs art materials and equipment.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!