Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers
specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions.
The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices
around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is
part of the Maersk Group.
Damco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customs Clearing Team Lead
- Providing sufficient support to key account coordinators and
other related party to develop client project to extend the business
with the clients
- Lead a combination of single contributors and develop all colleagues to achieve the maximum of their potential
- Coordinate handling of files between customer service and operation units.
- Ensure operation excellence and coordination
- Ensure pro-active communication internally and externally
- Drive performance of direct report
- Ensure Damco Delivers in the line with Customer expectations for import/export customers
- Manage relationship with current customs and other government agencies and in liaison with sales department
Who we are looking for:
- A Degree in Business Management
- Minimum 3 years in logistics operations experience
- Excellent communicator, persuasive and enjoy solving problems
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge in Customs clearance
- Proficient in English as well as relevant local languages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th December, 2016.