De Montfort University (DMU) is a dynamic institution with a long and
vibrant history of improving people’s lives through education.
Originally founded as the Leicester School of Art in 1870, the
university has evolved through many incarnations including the Leicester
Colleges of Art and Technology and Leicester Polytechnic.
De Montfort University is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: In-Country Representative
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a target-driven,
motivated and well-organised candidate to represent De Montfort
University (DMU) Leicester, UK in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Fixed six-month term with possible opportunity for progression to a permanent contract.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing for the UK Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Richard Witts, DMU Regional Manager Africa & Middle East, via email: email@example.com for more information and to apply.
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2016.