Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a
results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and
marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied
services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and
improve access and use of a range of reproductive health
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver/Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Regional Manager (North East)
Duration of contract: 2years
Probation Period: 6months
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include:
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
- To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
- To keep daily record of vehicle mileage and fuel purchase vouchers
- To collect weekly itinerary from the Logistics/Fleet Officer
- To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
- Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
- Make sure vehicle particulars are up-to-date before any journey.
- To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times by using the daily check list.
- To report all damages to Logistics/Fleet Officer for necessary action.
- To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics/Fleet Officer.
- To ensure that all keys are safely kept in the key box.
- To run project vehicles as appointed by the Logistics/Fleet Officer or any other Manager.
- To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate or higher.
- Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
- English and local languages
- Capacity to work as a team member
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience driving a Toyota Dyna Truck
- Holder of a clean and valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the road network in the country
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by email with CV and Suitability statement as a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to
achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are
encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the Job Title/Location and
the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline Friday, 2nd December, 2016.