A newly established manufacturing Company in the Southern Senatorial
Area of Ondo State, Nigeria. The Company is to process and produce
“pupuru’, garri, cassava flour and unripe plantain flour amongst others.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Electrical & Mechanical Engineer
- The required Engineer should have skills, knowledge and experience to demonstrate clear understanding of the production machines
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the principle of production operation.
- Carryout troubles shooting and repairs on the production machines
- Maintain food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
- Leadership skill to bring together, coach and train other team members to achieve corporate goals and results.
- Train and coach others on the use of the machine in the production operation,
- Be familiar with factory safety and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure safety of self, products, workplace and colleagues while
ensuring the control otthe impactof his activitieson the environment
- B.Sc or HND (Minimum 2nd Class Upper/Lower credit) in Electrical
or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and approved institution.
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- 3-4 hands-on experience on the operation of high speed production machine,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to JK Consulting Company Limited via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st November, 2016.