Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine
tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support
provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant
facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex
machinery tools and varied equipment.
NMTL is further engaged in the manufacture and production of industrial
spare parts and integrity stud bolt and nuts, flanges for oil an gas,
energy and power, and iron including steel industries; manpower
training in various engineering and technological fields; provision of
after-sales and consultancy services; thus influencing the growth of
downstream industries associated with the machine tools. The Company
also, manufactures and assembles agricultural tractors and implements
under its proprietary BULL trademark.
As part of its expansion, the company is seeking to engage the services
of resourceful and competent personnel for the position of:
Job Title: Zonal Sales and Marketing Manager (North, East and West)
General Purpose of the Job
- To develop and deploy strategies to expand our customer base and
ensure consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues in the
- To build strong relationship with existing and new clients in
order to achieve continuous patronage and penetration of the company’s
product into the market while ensuring the sales and marketing team meet
Summary of Responsibilities
- Preparation and implementation of annual sales budget and action plans
- Contribute to the development of product lines for the foundry, fabrication and machine shops.
- Monitor and compare NMT’s sales and marketing drives against the
competitor’s in order to maintain competitive edge and remains relevant
in the industry.
- Maintain up-to-date or accurate records of all sales and
marketing activities and present same at every management meeting or as
may be directed by the reporting officer.
- Ensure all expenses are in line with approved budget limits and
take every opportunity to explore and secure economies of scale in all
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications Department to
continuously evaluate/adjust promotional and advertising programmes.
- Assign target to all Sales and Marketing team and prepare action
plans for them to realize their sales targets in volume and figure.
- Evaluate the performance and development of Sales and Marketing team on quarterly basis against the individual set target
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- MBA and any other professional qualification in relevant disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7years relevant experience in a competitive FMCG / OEM environment.
Knowledge/ Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Strong understanding of market dynamics in a competitive FMCG / OEM environment.
- Effective proposal packaging and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer, particularly the Microsoft Office Suites and AutoCAD
- A team player and one who is open to feedback and on-going self-development.
- Strategic planning and strong business acumen.
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their resume in an attachment
and state the position and Zone applied for as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th November, 2016.