A leading conglomerate requires the services of a mature and experienced
female candidate to work under the direction of the Top Executive in
the performance of the duties of that office, for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- A Bachelors Degree or HND from a recognized institution.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment.
- Not less than 45 years of age.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Proactively manage the diary of the executive office, making and
confirming appointments and ensuring all necessary paperwork is
prepared relating to those appointments/meetings.
- Follow through with planning, implementation and execution of projects.
- Draft internal memoranda and external communication.
- Ensure up to date information is available on the activities of the office always.
- Review of internal and external documents for executive action.
Very attractive remuneration package with benefits await successful candidate!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline 7th December, 2016.