G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We make a
difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure
environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this
role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the
London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and
over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important
work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are
proud of the role they play in securing your world.
G4S is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Resourcing Manager
- G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited seeks to appoint a
Resourcing Manager that will manage the recruitment processes and
provide advice and guidance on the Recruitment policy and procedure in
compliance with international best practice, legislation, Company
policies and procedures.
- Resource candidates for vacancies and manage the HR employment pipeline.
- Develop and review new and existing policies and procedures
specifically those relating to recruitment and selection and screening
and vetting in line with changing legislation and industry ‘good’
- Provide advice on HR issues and maintain the personnel filing system, including manual and electronic records.
- Design, develop and manage the monthly and quarterly retention plan
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, liaising with
recruitment agencies, liaising with managers to set up recruitment
dates, writing adverts, placing adverts, liaising with advertising
agency, compiling recruitment packs, storing application forms, drawing
up short listing forms, drafting interview letters, producing interview
packs, booking interview rooms, administering candidate selection tests,
sitting on short listing and interview panels where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the post interview process
- Must be qualified to HND/ Degree level in Business and/or Management related degree
- CIPM qualified (minimum of ACIPM) or final stage of Professional examination.
- Substantial experience in managing recruitment processes of Security Officers
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Experience in workforce planning.
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation (Familiar with Labour law)
- Up to date HR professional practice
- Experience in a security organization will be an added advantage
- Must be able to use generic IT applications and HR systems
In return we offer competitive salary; pension, medical and life
insurance, paid leave right from start date of employment and the
opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in
providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a
covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment
experience with proven abilities for the applied position to the:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Email it to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!