Workforce Group – Our client, an institution in the Financial Services Sector that is driven by operational excellence, advanced technology, innovation and professionalism.
Their continuous quest to revamp the financial services in Nigeria especially for small and medium businesses has led to the creation of career opportunities for young graduates with business acumen to fill the entry level roles that exist within the institution:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:-
- A minimum of Second Class Upper degree in Social Sciences E.g. Economics, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Not more than 26 years old as at the time of this application.
- Must have completed NYSC as at November 2016
- Graduates who are resident and willing to work in Lagos & South Western States, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Kastina, Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application closes on Thursday 1st December 2016 and only shortlisted candidates will be invited and assessed on Saturday, 3rd of December 2016.
Time and venue will be advised.