Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent (Rolling Stock / Locomotives / Wagons / Port and Rail)
Location: West Africa
- Oversee and direct rolling stock maintenance.
- Ensure that work is carried out according to safety and quality standards.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Ensure equipment is safe for operation and that the highest possible levels of reliability and availability are maintained.
- Oversee relevant contractors and company employees.
Qualification and Skill:
- Trade tested Diesel Mechanic or relevant technical qualification.
- Training and Assessing qualification advantageous.
- Management or leadership qualification advantageous.
- SAP experience advantageous.
- Experience with CMMS systems.
- Experience managing teams as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- 5 years minimum experience in rolling stock (wagon and locomotive) maintenance.
- 8 years’ experience in port and rail maintenance relating to mining.
- 4 years’ previous experience in a Superintendent level position.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply