Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Indigenous Security
Agency that services the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication Industry and
others as needed per time is looking for an Experienced Security
Personnel for the position of an Operations Manager in different
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Ensuring all aspects of daily operations are carried out
effectively and efficiently with multi-location oversight of personnel
and client sites.
- Supervision of guards in all existing location/s in the region
- Assist in the recruitment and selections of new guards for various beats.
- Ensure adherence of company’s code of conduct and guard orders by security operatives.
- Regular update of security operative’s data.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Preparations of weekly reports on activities and status reports on beats, patrol etc.
- Ensure excellent customer service by all security operatives towards all clients.
- Build and maintain networks with existing and potential clients
- Assist management in deal negotiations, contract development etc. as required.
- Development strategies to improve business performance.
- Coordinate deployment and redeployment of guards according to personnel requirements.
- Ensure all new applicants meet the requirements of the company i.e. height, age, documentation.
- Train subordinate security operatives or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- A bachelor’s Degree / HND in any discipline is a must
Knowledge & Experienced Required:
- Security Protocols
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- 10 – 15 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Fire & Health and Safety
- Crime Prevention and Security Awareness
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate responses.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Interpersonal skills
- Business development skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a respectful and professional manner
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer relations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply