Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a dynamic and highly respected
professional body in Nigeria partnering international organizations such
as the ILO and the EU, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretariat Administrator
- There is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, adaptable, and
self-motivated person to join the team of a professional institute based
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the
administrative support systems, procedures and activities that
facilitate the effective running of the institute.
- He/she will also provide secretarial assistance to Executive members.
- Propose initiatives and programmes that the institute can use for workshops/seminars to generate funds
- Act as in-between with vendors of the institute
- Take/read minutes during meetings
- Come up with presentations from time to time on the state of
affairs of the institute, and other information expected to be projected
to members of the institute
- Submit weekly report to direct-line Manager
- Follow up with members on outstanding dues and pledges
- Carry out procurement for the institute
- Carry out administrative duties that include typing, filing, diary management, bookings, couriering, etc.
- Attend to correspondences and phone calls from members and other requests from the public
- Other general administrative duties
- Relevant Degree from a University/Polytechnic.
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Good initiative and creativity skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is also essential
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, spoken and especially written English
- Good interpersonal skills required (tact, honesty, integrity,
confidentiality, patience and ability to get on well with all levels of
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘HSA04’ as subject of mail
Note: Candidates who have similar responsibilities listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline 7th December, 2016.