What is the job description and role of a Social Researcher? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Social Researcher?
Social Researcher Job Description
Social researchers design, manage and undertake research projects that aim to investigate social issues such as employment, unemployment, gender, health, education and social policy.
Job Description, Duties, Functions, Roles and Responsibilities of a Social Researcher
- outlining objectives
- directing/undertaking pilot studies and fieldwork
- collecting, analysing and interpreting qualitative and/or quantitative data
- preparing tenders for research contracts
- receiving instructions and project briefs from clients
- identifying and advising about possible strategies
- controlling budgets
- writing reports
- managing staff.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!