The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are seeking to fill Professional National Officer and General Service posts to scale up our operations in Nigeria. If you are committed, creative and are passionate about making a lasting difference for people in need, we would like to hear from you!
Please note that the National Officer posts are applicable for Nigerian nationals only and the General Service positions are applicable for Nigerian nationals or residents with a work permit.
Selected candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract with a probationary period of one year. WFP offers an attractive compensation package.
- * Administration Officer NOB(2 posts based in Abuja, Maiduguri)
- * Administration Officer NOA (based in Damatur)
- * Supply Chain Officer NOB (2 posts based in Maiduguri, Damaturu)
- * Logistics Officer NOB (4 posts based in Abuja (2), Maiduguri (1), Damaturu (1))
- * Procurement Officer NOB (3 posts based in Abuja, Maiduguri, Damatur)
- * Human Resources Officer NOB (based in Abuja)
- * Vulnerability and Mapping Officer NOB (2 posts based in Abuja, Maidugur)
- * Programme Policy Officer NOB (based in Maiduguri)
- * Communication Officer NOC (based in Abuj)
- * Budget & Programming Officer NOA (based in Maiduguri)
- * Security Associate GS6 (6 posts based in Maiduguri (5), Damaturu (1))
- * Logistics Associate GS6(based in Damaturu)
- * Budget and Programming Associate GS6 (based in Maiduguri)
- * Warehouse Management Associate GS6 (3 posts based in Damaturu)
- * Finance Assistant GS5 (2 posts based in Maiduguri, Damaturu)
- * Business Support Assistant/Protocol/Custom GS4 (based in Abuja)
- * Business Support Assistant GS4 (based in Damaturu)
- * Tally Assistant GS2 (6 posts based in Damaturu)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should complete their applications on-line on WFP website. Applicants will have to register and create on-line CVs to be able to apply. Hard copies of CVs or applications through e-mails will not be accepted. Please ensure that your application contains accurate and complete information.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 02 December 2016