Often times we expect a lot from people around us, especially from our loved ones. Sometimes, even when we have little to offer.
Here are 10 Things You Should Stop Expecting From Others to help you minimize disappointments:
- * Stop expecting them to live based on “Your Standards”.
- * Stop expecting people to agree on everything you say. Opinions vary.
- * Stop expecting them to be perfect. No one is.
- * Stop expecting them to read your mind. Voice it.
- * Stop expecting them to always understand you.
- * Stop expecting them to always support you.
- * Stop expecting them to always treat you the same way you treated them. There’s a saying: “Expecting people to be nice to you because you were nice to them is like expecting a lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat it.”
- * Stop expecting them to be the same persons they were a year ago. People change.
- * Stop expecting them to always be around. Circumstances change. People die.
- * Stop expecting people to love you if you don’t offer your love in the first place. They might not love you back, show them love anyway.
Jobzilla wishes you best of luck.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!