Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that
focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the
creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in
2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of
high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle,
Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced
and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and
Maxima Productions is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist
- The Reporter is expected to deal directly with the viewers where the programme(s) is concerned.
- Must be able to formulate script and voice it. Competent with data analysis.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting
interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Mass Communications or related courses from a reputable institution.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. certification in presenting e.g. NIJ, FRCN.
- 2-4 years of working experience as a Reporter in media Company with proven track records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2016.