G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a
difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments
where they can
thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow
in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock
Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000
employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried
out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role
they play in securing your world.
G4S is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Logistics Manager (Personnel Movement)
- To coordinate a fleet of over 200 vehicles to transport staff safely and efficiently
- Responsible for dispatch office, drivers, training, outsourced vehicle maintenance and vehicle licensing and administration
- Must have 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be highly computer literate
- Be willing to work shifts and unsocial hours
- Hold a valid driving license
- Highly numerate
- Able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Advance Driving qualification
- HSE qualifications
Attractive basic salary plus high incentive package based on achievement of KPI
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a
covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment
experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th December, 2016.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!