House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in
the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have
over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in
Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not
consultation, but in empowering women, creating
self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
This is where you come in:
- We are looking for Sales Associates to support our business in Lagos.
- You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery.
- With knowledge of our products determine the customer’s
needs; provide product knowledge to customers and ensure timely delivery
- Suggestively sell additional products and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need.
Qualification and Experience
What you bring to the table:
- Graduate Degree
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Should not be older than 27 years
- At least 1 year sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and makeup certificate to: email@example.com The subject of the email must be “Sales Associate – Lagos”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th January, 2017.