Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the
world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection
of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine
& Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) business and
currently operates on 3 sites within Nigeria with a portfolio of
products including Stout, Malta, Lager, Spirits and Ready to drink
brands. Nigeria is the 2nd largest market for the Guinness Stout brand
globally. It is quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a significant
player in the national economy.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager, Distributor Management
Auto Req ID: 54655BR
Reports to: Distributor Management Director
Purpose of Role
- Distributors are our primary route to consumer in Nigeria. The
Area Manager – Distributor Management has accountability for supporting
the broader Distributor team to develop, and implement our joint
strategy and development plans with distributors
- Distributor investment
- High risk distributor assessment and recommendation
- Viable distributor recruitment
- Drive the achievement of profitable volume and ensure that
distributors are optimally managed to agreed stock level/targeted
- Coach and train team members 12 times a month in line with DAM
Lite, and monthly activities checklist. Collate local report and
identify main priorities for improvement by the Divisional teams.
- Must ensure that Monthly action plans are effective, especially
for the weakest distributors on Warehouse infrastructure – to achieve
this must regularly track distributor delivery against agreed timelines
for infrastructure development.
- Ensure distributor operations are in line with agreed Distributor operating and minimum standards and tracked through dashboard
- Responsible for training and structured coaching of distributors
and GN staff on distributor development initiatives like VMI,
distributor IT infrastructure, JBP and other RtC initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years Sales and/or Customer Marketing experience and Brand Knowledge
- HND/University Degree
- High levels of financial and P&L literacy as well as strong planning and project management skills are important.
- Experience of working within and or with other functions and a
track record of delivering results through cross functional teams,
particularly marketing, supply and corporate relations is particularly
- Master’s Degree may be an advantage
- Great People Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply