KURO COMMUNICATIONS (KCN) is a strategy consultancy, project
management and business development firm with proven expertise. We
provide services using our original ideas which are tailor made to suit
our client’s expectations.
Our business solutions are delivered
by a Young Team of Nigerian Professionals through research and leverage
on the specific needs of the client.
Kuro Communications Limited, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related
events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual
contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies,
deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options;
resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying
integration of new venture with company strategies and operations;
examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements;
developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments
- We are seeking for Business Development Professionals with a
minimum of 2+ years’ experience and a current and active network of
prospective corporate clients in Nigeria and Western Africa.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant course
- The right candidate must be able to originate significant deal flow and create new investment
- Conduct research and preparation on client lead
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Banks products and services.
- Good PC skills.
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- Market and competition knowledge
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
- Closing deals
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
Job Title: Account/ Finance Manager
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial
statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial
commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or
to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the financial health and status of the Organization.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to
recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial
- Managing of multiple project accounts
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing
operational and capital investment requirements Maintain banking
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Engage in bench-marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and
discounted cash flow analysis
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- Any other assignment as assigned by the CEO.
- To prepare & review budgets for new projects
- To ensure that financial statements and management reports on all projects are prepared & submitted on a monthly basis
- To ensure that all projects are correctly closed down including
disposal of assets, closure of bank accounts and finalization of reports
- To come up with yearly cost reduction models for the company
- To maintain financial risk assessments of all projects, ensuring
that key risks are identified & clear recommendations are presented
to the MD
- To manage multiple project accounts
- To develop and deliver relevant financial training to account clerk/assistant
Essential Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant and/or MBA/MA Degree holder preferably an
Accounting major with minimum of 5 years experience in the finance
sector with 2 at management level.
- Experience of working with audit firm
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of finance.
- Excellent computer skills with experience of operating
computer-based financial management systems. Competent to advanced level
in Microsoft Excel,
- An excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken and the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in and proven track record of developing and managing budgets.
- High attention to detail and the ability to raise issues and solve problems
- Ability to guide Kuro communications team to achieve highest standard of financial integrity and accountability
Job Title: Senior Analyst/Project Manager
- Collaborate with our team to define project objectives, set key performance, metrics and established project approach
- Concept development
- Conduct research, stakeholders interview, brainstorming sessions.
- Oversee audience research activities(in conjunction with clients or third party research team)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Assembly strategic insight into presentation materials for clients
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies and companies that are changing of clients business
- Act as an internal resource, championing our content and innovations whenever possible.
- Lead or collaborate client engagement regularly.
- Be able to lead/ execute expert interviews and client presentation
- Select appropriate framework, tools and approaches to use in solving problems
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in range of skills,
such as business modeling, financial modeling, product portfolio
planning, organizational strategy, channels and go-to market models,
- Analyze data sets, and draw conclusions from analyses
- Create high-quality recommendations based on findings
- Present to senior leadership on analyses and recommendations
- Own and drive implementation of recommended solutions.
- Contribute to the organization and business development.
- Any other assignments as directed by the CEO
- 2-3 years experience in simply position and Bachelor degree in relevant course
- Project management Certification would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com Subject of email should clearly state: Business Development/Marketing Executive.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2017.