Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship (LYFE) is an entrepreneurship pipeline development company registered in
Nigeria and the United States. Our platforms and programs help business
talents develop and connect with the resources and partnerships needed
We also offer investors, banks, angels, VCs, incubators etc
premium access to these top talents.
Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship (LYFE) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Content Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Term: 6 months contract (renewable)
- LYFE is looking for a young, talented and passionate Content
Developer to oversee the creation of our new resource and blogging
platform for entrepreneurs.
- Beyond implementing the company’s plans, we are looking for
someone that is highly creative and can add value. The Lead Content
Developer will report directly to the CEO.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Creating and organising resources that add premium value to Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- Following developments and discuss mainly within Nigeria’s
entrepreneurship space and creating content that align with and/or
- Organising and reporting on a series of entrepreneur meetups across Nigerian campuses.
- Conducting and creating content from a series of interviews.
- Finding and interacting with experts in resource sectors to ensure resource accuracy.
- Creating and implementing social and digital media strategies for the platform.
- Presenting platform content in a way that boosts their virality.
- Generally working towards the success of the platform.
- Finding and managing freelance content contributors.
- Creating and implementing strategies that boost the adoption of
the platform as the blogging platform of choice for Nigerian
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with recruited high profile columnists.
- Tertiary education.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and graphics design would be added advantage.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th January, 2017.