G4S is the worlds leading international security solutions group,
which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We
make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure
environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this
role can only grow in importance.
G4S is the largest employer on the
London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and
over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the
important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries.
We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
G4S is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager (Security)
- To manage a nationwide accounts on behalf of G4S the worlds largest security company.
To qualify for this role:
- The candidate must have at least 5 years experience of managing a team of over 100 people, ideally over a number of locations.
- You must be educated to degree level or have equivalents military or police academy qualifications.
- Candidate must be highly articulate, numerate and personable.
- Security experience is desirable.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a one page letter setting out why you are the right to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th February, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!