Rossland Consulting Limited – Our client, a multinational petro-chemical
and fertilizer producing company, is recruiting to fill the positions
Job Title: Agronomists/Business Development Executives
Locations: Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Bauchi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Sokoto, Kogi, Niger, Zamfara and Kebbi States
Scope of Work
- Conduct plant nutrition (Fertilizer and Agronomy) trials/demonstration at Farmer field
- Extension and Agronomic work- development of package and
practice/dosages/time and rate of fertilizer application for commercial
- Advisory/Training of farmers in meetings/crop shows/ exhibitions and personal visit.
- Local face to lias with university/extension agencies/NGO and Government officials
- Development and communication of promotional activities and programs.
- Selection of farmer meeting/seminar plots and communication of agronomic best management practices to farmers
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop Science or any related discipline.
- At least three (3) years relevant working experience in the field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the job title, “Agronomist”, and mention the state as the subject of the mail
- Candidates with proof of accomplishment in agronomy should append their accomplishment to their Resumes for added advantage
- Failure to use the above application format will result to disqualification.
- Also candidates applying should note that they must reside within the state or environ for ease of job execution.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2017.