Guinness Nigeria plc is a strategically important market for Diageo and
for the Guinness brand globally being the #2 Market globally by volume.
The emergence of mobile phone technology as the primary medium of
communications within Nigeria has led to a dramatic shift in emphasis
conventional to emerging media. This role is strategically
important to establishing Guinness as Africa’s #1 Beer brand. This role
focuses on the step-change in investment and management of Digital Media
in Nigeria and beyond.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Digital Manager – Brands
External Job Description: Reports to Consumer Connections Manager, Nigeria
- To assist in delivering the Diageo Digital Transformation agenda
by increasing the visibility of Guinness Nigeria brands digital assets.
- Specifically, the individual will support the delivery of the
Game Plan strategy which is aimed at increasing the awareness and
adoption of each respective brands digital asset
- Develop the annual Brand Digital Plan for non-conventional media and development of third party strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with Planning and Analytic teams within the Consumer
Connections unit to develop solutions that will enhance brands digital
operational efficiency and improve performance
- Proactively make recommendations on rate to the digital agencies
and consult on media restrictions to provide an understanding to the
brand/marketing managers on the levers that influence delivery.
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned Brand digital investments
- Deliver all campaigns in full and on time, meeting or exceeding brands category performance benchmarks
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in marketing /business or other related discipline. Postgraduate Qualifications is an advantage
- Excellent commercial judgement and acumen.
- Proven experience of working on Digital Activation platforms
& understanding of Execution standards required for the demanding
- Experienced at managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally.
- 4-6 years proven and strong Brand and Trade Marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years proven experience of Digital marketing strategy development and implementation
- Ability to work under own initiative / pro-activity
Policies highly relevant to the Marketing Function:
- Diageo Marketing Code
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Corporate Security Policy
- Employee Alcohol Policy
- IMS Policy
- Anti-discrimination & Human Rights Policy.
- Environment Policy
- Competition & Anti – Trust Policy
- External Communications Policy
- Anti-corruption Policy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply