Bizafin Consulting Services provides information technology and business
direction, training and solutions to government and private industry
throughout West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
- Manage microbiology laboratory to ensure media preparation & routine microbiological analysis.
- Supervise laboratory workload and microbiology staff.
- Develop and implement standard work schedules for, Testing,
Results reading, Identification, Media preparation, Waste destruction.
- Approval of products for release, after results assessment.
- Ensure appropriate stock control & expiry management system is in place within the microbiology laboratory.
- Oversees factory microbiological GMP.
- Develop cleaning/sanitizing SOPs & related control forms in conjunction with mixing & production departments.
- Liase with manufacturing and production departments in regard to GMP improvement, housekeeping and GMP training.
- Minimization of microbial risk within the factory.
- High bio-risk areas within the factory are being controlled and systems are effective.
- Micro controls implemented for new products.
- New customer micro standards implemented and effective.
- Ensure standard & customer test methods are correctly implemented and carried out.
- Ensure full, comprehensive SOPS, Controlled Forms, support
documents are developed, implemented and maintained with in the
- Ensure a Microbiology Laboratory Biosafety Manual is developed, implemented & maintained within the laboratory.
- Ensure all biological waste are correctly disposed by micro staff.
- Review all data for microbiological trends that are occurring for FP, RM & intermediates, water system.
- Bachelor Degree in Biological Science or related science.
- Minimum of 2+ years of related laboratory work experience.
- Work is performed in laboratory environments. Individual must be
able to use personal protective equipment (e.g. respirators, gloves,
- Ability to use technical equipment, maintain and calibrate with accuracy.
- Good attention to details.
Very attractive salary.
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Regular Staff Pharmacist duties include but are not limited to:
- Dispensing of prescriptions
- Participation in professional programs with consumers and peers
- Creating a positive working environment and a team-oriented atmosphere
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Patient counseling
- Candidates must be licensed to practice pharmacy
- Flexibility of working shifts for daytime, evenings, and weekend shifts
- Candidates must be self-directed and work well with others
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous retail pharmacy experience
- Should possess a B.Pharm Degree, Membership of relevant professional body.
- 2-5 years relevant pharmaceutical experience.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Solid leadership, teamwork, and customer service skills
Very attractive salary plus bonus and incentives.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating,
coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment;
developing personal growth opportunities.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and
procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems;
evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by
defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- A minimum of B.Sc. is required
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have the following skills: Technical Management, Technical
Understanding, Analyzing information, Informing others, Staffing,
Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets,
Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
- Must be residing in Lagos or willing to relocate.
- An attractive salary plus performance based bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.