Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and
pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan
Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved
production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for trade reps in support of company objectives.
- Building strong relationship with assigned wholesaler,
stakeholders and creating & developing new customers on regular
- Formulate and drive marketing activities to promote products and build brands, working in coordination with the marketing team.
- Maintains and expands customer base by guiding trade sales representatives.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- To achieve collection targets as per company policy.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide feedback and act on the performance of the sales team to individual and team targets.
- Ensures monthly sales targets achievements, brands targets achievement and growth.
- Train, coach and motivate team members continually and build a high performing team.
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- To follow aggressively on competitor activities and competitor pricing and report the same to the manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Qualification: Graduate in Life Sciences/B.Pharm. MBA is preferred.
- Competencies: Balances multiple priorities; Product & Pharma
knowledge; Analytics – strong in numbers; Negotiation & Commercial
skills; Organizing and Co – ordination capabilities.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English.
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Experience: 6 to 8 years of experience of which at least 3-4 years of experience as a Regional Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply