Job Title: Associate
- Candidate must be highly assertive and equally professional with a desire for excellence and hard work.
- Candidate must be able to make quick decisions and hold meetings with clients.
- Candidate should have a fair grasp of law and practice in the
following areas: Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Commercial
Transactions and Contracts, litigation. These are core requirments.
- Excellent research and writing skills are a must.
- Candidate must also be able to drive and work without supervision
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before any government regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file cases in state and federal courts in Nigeria.
- Write Legal Papers and Opinion Articles for publication in the Firm’s Journal.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- 1-3 Years Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Call to Bar Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th February 2017