WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil
and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to
our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing
services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the
world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is
operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Preservation Supervisor
Job Number: WTSHO16885
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- To ensure that all preservation vendor procedures/manuals are
available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleague’s safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe
(obviously clean and tidy). When in doubt, ask questions to gain
- To monitor materials and equipment delivered and movement at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
- To ensure material tracking procedure well in place and follow up.
- To monitor scrap materials and put in place system of recording.
- To monitor and put in place recording spare parts materials at yard (commissioning, start-up, 2-years and capitals spares).
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being
relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve
the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To identify critical equipments and potential bottlenecks for the condition of yard and progress of the works.
- To ensure that all preservation activities are performed safely
and efficiently in line with company objectives and vendor
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions of identified preservation problems.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply