Job Title: Patient Relations/Communications Officer
- The applicant must possess a minimum qualification of a University degree.
- Should be confident, enthusiastic, personable, fluent in English, able to work under pressure and communicate well.
- Should be very knowledgeable about the Social Media and must have strong computer skills.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- The applicant should possess a degree in Accounting or Finance and have a bias for audit or internal control processes.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Must have a proactive work ethic, unbending moral code and the
ability to think analytically. Must stay current on relevant regulatory
Job Title: Electrical/Electronics Engineer
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of a B.Sc. or HND certificate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Should possess good soldering skills and be proficient in the use of computers.
- Must not be older than 30 years.
- Must be proficient in fault diagnosis and repair of electronic
equipment, be able to read and interpret electronic/electrical circuit
diagrams and be experienced in the use of electronic test and measuring
Job Title: Dental Surgery Assistant
- The applicant should possess a minimum qualification of a DSA or DST qualification.
- Must be pleasant, hardworking and fluent in the English Language.
- Working experience will be an advantage.
Job Title: Accountant
- The applicant must possess a B.Sc or HND in Accounting and should have completed or be making progress with ICAN or ACCA Exams.
- Should be versatile in accounting analysis, skilled and competent in business negotiations and be a person of integrity.
- Must be able to cope well and remain accurate under pressure.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience is also required.
- Proficiency in IT and use of an Accounting Software plus a good/knowledge of IFRS is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application
letters, CV’s, copies of all academic certificates (including WAEC
Certificate) and a passport photograph to:
P.O Box 3937,
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017.