Aquada Development Corporation operates an automated rice mill that
produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local
wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer/Writer
- As Content Developer/ Writer, your responsibility is to create
customer facing content including educational material, training manuals
as well as content marketing material in the long run, with the aim of
establishing and growing the brand.
- Create original, creative content – with an educational
perspective- across multiple audio and visual channels in long and short
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communications, Public
Relations, Journalism or equivalent from a recognized and accredited
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in content creation for high traffic website
- Alternatively 1-3 years’ editorial experience
- Ability to communicate flawlessly in both verbal and written mediums with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build lasting solutions.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and also prioritize tasks under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects
- Ability to maintain accuracy despite repetitive nature of work.
- Project management skills are essential
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Job Title: Customer Relation Representative/Front Desk officer
- To serve as the organization’s first point of contact for visiting customers or clients.
- To provide customers with useful and insightful information about the company’s products and services.
- To make or process payments for customers’ desired services across various electronic payment platforms
- Answer questions and address complaints of visitors or escalate the complaints to higher authority if the need arises
- Monitor the crowd at the reception
- Receive and sorts incoming mails
- Monitor and maintain office supplies such as stationeries etc
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Keep office environment clean and tidy always
- Carry out other office administrative tasks as directed by the management of the Organization
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional
manner; document all visitors in log book and stay within the vicinity
of the reception area at all times
- Perform any related tasks as assigned and work with all the departments
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline/Art
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Upper Credit
- Applicants must be welcoming and polite to colleagues and all visiting customers.
- Possess a good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be attentive to details.
- Excellent Organisational and Multi-tasking abilities
- Smart and Proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Applicant must be accountable and of worthy character
Job Title: Staff Architect
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Develop ideas keeping in mind building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- B.Sc Degree in Architecture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.