Boski Energy Limited, owners of Boski Juice and Smoothie, requires the
services of suitably qualified candidates, to work in the juice and
Smoothie section of their newly opened farm mart in the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Specialist
- We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join
our team. You will lead our marketing and sales efforts using new media
and digital tools.
- If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing
tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, social media, this position is
for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our
marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase sales as well as client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, social media, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects like e-commerce sales
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs on digital media budget
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Establish proactive response to all online correspondence
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, WordPress, Final Cut Pro, Premiere
Pro, Audacity or other media editing software and web applications.
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong selling skills
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!