Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria
operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl
beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol
(TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Reports To: Area Manager – Retail
Purpose of the Role
- To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective
management of designated sales territory with a focus on developing the
capability of his/her team through coaching and accompaniment of team
- Responsible for delivery of full territory depletions and total
outlet activation standards & program executions within the retail
Complexity of the Role:
- Individual territory – geographically based.
- Manages a team of Sales Executives (SEs), Retail Sales Executives and Van Sales Reps (VSRs) across a territory.
Leadership and Functional Capabilities:
- The role holder must be able to influence, inspire and drive
performance across Distributor and Guinness Nigeria employees within his
- Be Authentic
- Find Solutions
- Manage people for success
- Consistently deliver great performance
- Grow yourself
- Connect to the Diageo purpose
- Managing Relationships: Developing
- Commercial Planning: Baseline
- Sales Drivers: Developing
- CDOS: Developing
- Insights: Baseline
- Trade Strategy Baseline
- Ensure full delivery of the territory business objectives –
including depletion volumes through sell-out from distributor to retail
channel, market share, distribution scores, etc.
- Ensure effective customer/business development to counter competitive activities in all outlets within assigned territory
- Has accountability for Point of Sale materials, Chillers, Light signs etc deployed in retail outlets within sales territory.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate with minimum 2 years commercial expertise gained across Sales/Consumer Marketing or Sales Management.
- High level awareness of the application of Health & Safety Standards
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Geographically mobile.
- Experienced driver with valid license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply