Riddle Technologies Limited – We carefully study
our client needs, and deploy a suitable solution using latest
Technology. The carefully balanced combination of knowledge of the local
conditions, the innovative approach to security issues and the working
experience in partnership, enhances our
capabilities to effectively
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal
requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing
adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Corporate Finance.
- Reporting Skills.
- Reporting Research Results.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
- Minimum of 2years working experience.
- Attention to Detail.
Job Title: Procurement/Logistic Manager
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance,
HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors,
expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed
and completed on schedule.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems
with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet
contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all
applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project
completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including
inspection services taking action as required to ensure
project/operational schedules are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required.
- MBA or other advanced Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good knowledge of Computer.
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2017.