Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and
passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich,
rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth
and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what
you can do, where you can go, and
the difference you can make with the
resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Platform Solution Specialist
Job families: Sales
Products and Technologies (not product or technology specific)
- As a Data Platform Solution Specialist (SSP), you will be a
solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working
with our most important customers.
- You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and
consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed
quarterly SQL Server and Azure data services revenue and
usage/consumption targets in your assigned territory of accounts.
- You will position solutions that take advantage of our unique hybrid data platform to make their digital transformation.
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
- By developing a territory plan and identifying key accounts to
drive sales through, you will be responsible for meeting customer needs
and achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- With understanding of your customers needs, you will position solutions on the Microsoft Hybrid Data Platform.
- This approach will result in a large data platform solutions
pipeline including analytics (Big Data, BI and Advanced Analytics) and
mission critical/OLTP solution wins.
- You will maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner
Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements
across your territory.
Who we’re looking for
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers, particularly data platform technologies
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity
qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication,
needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement,
opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft server products and/or complementing
solutions. The position requires the ability to articulate and present
the business value of Microsoft’s solutions and have a firm
understanding of Microsoft’s strategies and products relative to major
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply