The Leabridge is the product of the dream of a couple who have two
young children and at the same time work full time. The birth of the
school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids
in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working
parents in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Assistant
- Matured female
- Must live within Ikeja, Lagos & its environs
- Good spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn and improve on the job.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a nanny or child minder.
- Minimum qualification is WAEC
- Needs to be literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!