MINISO – Japan fast fashion brand,headquartered in
Tokyo,was founded by Miyake Jyunya -the chief designer and young chinese
entrepreneur – Ye Guofu. MINISO is the pioneer of global fashion
leisure life commodity consumption.
Miniso advocates the philosophy of a simple, natural and quality life as
well as a brand essence of “returning to nature & restoring product
essence. It leads the trend that good products contributing to a
quality life in the fashion consumption market. Miniso was introduced by
a Chinese consortium in 2013 in Guangzhou and began its expansion
across China since then.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Overseas Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseas branch of the overall account,
establish and improve the financial management system and internal
- Prepare financial statements, analyze the data of finance to provide constructive comments on the operation of the branch
- Familiar with the relevant local tax laws and regulations, carry
out the company management principles and objectives, implement the
corporate financial management system;
- Responsible for the finance department of branch, complete the work from group office.
- Control the risk of finance, manage the company’s funds and operate the assets.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, English can be used as a work language, fluent in Spanish, French will be prefer.
- Have strong environmental adaptation, communication and coordination abilities.
- This position will be transfer to overseas as company’s requires, candidates with overseas working experience will be prefer.
- Familiar with finance management, more than 3 years experiences
in capital, accounting and budget, at least 1 year general ledger,
balance sheet and management accounting experiences.
- Familiar with office software Kindee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!