Market Advantage Consulting – Our client, a foremost photography studio that offers image development with experience in supporting fashion shows, weddings, corporate and social events and has its core value embedded in customer-focused solutions in other to meet our customers demand wants to fill the listed positions:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget, Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be expected to contribute at a senior level to the strategic planning for the growth of the organization.
- Identifying opportunities, helping solidify objectives, applying analysis and developing insights for assigned key businesses
- Positively growing the profitability and reputation of the company with a focused strategic vision on business growth
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Years of proven experience as an administration manager
- Proficient in MS Office suites
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Minimum of OND
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Create Content for social media pages.
- Generating and coming up with ideas/concepts, packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- Mastery of Corel Draw Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) and other innovative softwares.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; time sheets, job logs, E.t.c.
Job Title: Accountant
- Provide accounting and clerical support
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Timely reconciliation of accounts
- Daily storage key data of financial transactions in database
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Compile reports/summaries on activities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- · Good Analytical skills
- · Highly numerate
- · Good knowledge of computer
- · Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- · Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
Job Title: Business Development (Marketers)
- Acquisition of new clients for the organization by increasing demands for our products and services
- Responsible for managing new and existing Clients.
- Responsible for projecting the image media of the Company on social platforms
- Prepares any relevant sales / business case presentations for various prospective clients
- Responsible for client surveys to provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Completes ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.
- Development, maintenance and upgrading of market database
- Continuous monitoring, tracking and networking of executives within the market (and outside).
- Professional and consistent follow-up of leads, call backs and other commitments.
- Proven years of Business Development experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills Active Social media user
Job Title: Photographers
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Maintain photography style guides for our photo studio
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- Monitor and upholds extremely high safety and quality standards
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- On the field experience, 1-3 years
Job Title: Makeup Artist
- Apply makeup to clients using a colour palette and different tools such brushes, sponges, spool, lip liners, brushes.
- Match skin colour to colour palettes (powder, eye shadow) to determine best looks.
- Apply makeup for events including weddings, birthdays, holiday.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking
- Ensure a clean and good ambience of the environment.
- Candidates should must be a Female.
- Experience in Cosmetics and Beauty is an added advantage.
- Excellent salesmanship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd March 2017