is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving
lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven
solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition,
environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth,
research and technology
– creating a unique mix of capabilities to
address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves
more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to
accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics.
Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments,
civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to
support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most
in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4
billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Provide main support with problem resolution on CO cash
accounts, bank resolutions, finance systems, resolution of audited
questioned costs, and financial close outs at the state level.
- Ensure the accurate keeping of all books of account for the
state office, including checking account, equipment and supply registers
and all accounting records.
- Oversee capacity building activities and other support to local implementing agencies (IAs) in the focus states
- Coordinate all travel details/logistics for the staff,
consultants and TDyers’ including booking hotel accommodations and
arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Provide logistic support for workshops and trainings.
- Coordinate all records/storage of supplies for the country office.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the field office (as relevant).
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the field staff.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports, including financial status of subprojects account activities.
- Oversee contractual issues for the state office.
- Ensure continuous flow of funds to state office and to sub recipients.
- Provide support to and coordinate the FHI/Nigeria activities within Global Fund and other donor guidelines and regulations.
- With relevant parties from programs, finance and contracts and grants, develop subproject documents, work plans and budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration
or its recognized equivalent, and 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded
organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual
procedures is an advantage.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business
Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply