G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a
difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments
where they can
thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow
in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock
Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000
employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried
out by our employees across our 125 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
The Candidate will be Responsible For:
- Generating sales
- Measuring and reporting sales activity.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Leading and directing the sales team in implementing the company sales strategy.
- Mentoring and training the sales team to achieve desired results.
To Qualify for this Role,
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in managing a sales team
- Experience in the Security Industry is an advantage.
- A recognized qualification in sales or business administration.
- Sales experience selling services, consulting and technology.
- Experience with Sales force or similar sales tools and advantage
- A leader who can lead by example
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Market knowledge
- Proven sales track record.
Note: Candidates without the requisite experience should not apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a one
page letter setting out why you are the right candidate for this
position and include details of the success you have achieved in sales,
to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 14th April, 2017.