Job Title: SAP, SD Support User Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree with or without SAP certification.
- 4 years and above of SD, SAP experience and good domain experience.
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation
experience (Project Preparation to till Go-Live) and two or three roll
out/support projects experience is mandatory.
- Must have worked in a multinational environment handling multiple clients
- Exposure to implementation of SAP in manufacturing companies is a
must and exposure to Agro based commodity business will be an added
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge in SD concepts.
- Quick understanding of business requirement and process design skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Configure, test, support and implement SAP solutions pertaining to its SD module expertise.
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP
preparation, Initial stock upload process, Preparation of test
Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong knowledge of SD module and needs to have clear understanding of various process of the module of expertise.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with SD modules
- Good knowledge on the modules of sales and distribution (SD).
Non – Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Good Time Management
- Good Communication Skills
- Played Client facing role in prior projects
- Experience of handling team in a support role or implementation projects
- Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Show willingness to learn for support
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2017.