Médecins Sans Frontières, is a private, non-profit international
humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to
populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race,
religion, creed or political affiliation.
Since 2015, MSF runs a clinic in PHC dedicated to victims of rape and
sexual violence (SGBV). MSF is offering medical care, psychological and
social support to victims. All services provided by MSF are free and
MSF ensure full confidentiality for all patients. 2017 objective is to
open a second sexual violence clinic in Obio-Akpor.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychologist
Locations: Port Harcourt LGA and Obio/Akpor LGA, Rivers
- Provide psychological support to patients, and their families, surviving sexual violence.
- Follow up of psychologic referal patients to other medical facilities
- Participate to daily meeting and cases review.
- Mental health assessment, therapeutic plan and follow up of patients with sever trauma
- Essential degree or diploma in Psychology
- Essential 2 years’ experience minimum as a Psychologist
- Desirable previous experience working in a SGBV clinic
- Desirable previous experience with NGO’s in developing countries
- This recruitment is for 1 full-time position on an indefinite contract.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Monthly Gross salary of 288,900 NGN (Four hundred and forty nine
thousand and nine hundred Naira only) plus 13th month allowance
equivalent to 1 month of gross salary.
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind,
nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefited from such acts.
- All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to: [email protected]
The MSF Administration Office(“Application Box” at the gate).
No. 20 Bodo Street,
G.R.A Port Harcourt,
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!