Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- We are looking to employ a Manager with experience, fresh energy
and ideas, who is willing to take on the challenge of a
well-established Nursery, whilst maintaining our consistent excellent
- The Nursery Manager will have full support from the Senior Management team.
- You will provide leadership, guidance and support to our team of
enthusiastic, qualified and experienced early years practitioners.
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels.
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme and be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery.
- To maintain and exceed achieved high standards of care and education.
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including
recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and
support to all staff.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculum’s are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To be able to maintain and develop our stimulating environment
by providing a high level of quality childcare, whilst delivering
positive outcomes for both children and staff.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience to qualify for this Nursery Manager position:
- A minimum of two years leadership and management experience in an early years setting.
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare.
- Experience of supporting and mentoring a staff team including staff training, supervision, appraisal and development.
- The ability to supervise and organize the planning of activities following the Montessori curriculum with children and staff.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery.
- Excellent knowledge of the Montessori early years curriculum and
child development to ensure that all the children’s individual needs
- Strong people management skills.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience.
- Large daycare/nursery site experience and large team experience.
Depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: email@example.com using “Nursery Manager Application” as the subject of the email to indicate what role you are applying for.
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2017.