S&S Hotels and Suites remain the hotel of
choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central
location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and
the unrivaled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our
staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler
captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking
distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Responsible for the safe and healthy production of quality foods and drinks
- He/She should also be able to modify recipes to deliver new and dynamic concepts
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Should be graduates of any Food/Nutrition related course.
Job Title: House Keeper
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the environs and detect current and potential problems.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as
locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance
use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming Guests to create a great atmosphere.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the hotel authority.
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Remain calm, patient and polite.Be helpful and go out of your way to help the guests confident and self-motivated.
- Be able to prioritise duties.
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis
on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Must possess a B.sc/HND in Microbiology.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2017.