Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Planning, development, and execution of digital programs and campaigns
including, SEO/SEM, email, social media, mobile and display campaigns:
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence.
Including management of digital touchpoints, homepage and landing pages
- Increase brand awareness, promote company’s products and drive prospects to conversion
- Initiate effective marketing campaigns online and translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies, keep the company at the forefront of digital media.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption on online brand communication
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spending and performance based on insight
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Ensure integrated marketing communications for all campaigns.
Leverage events, PR, conferences, seminars and exhibitions online on
relevant social media channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2017.