- This position serves as the principal Human Resources (HR) lead within the organization.
- In this capacity, the position incumbent is responsible for
providing overall direction of human resources operations and support
across all employee types.
- This includes interpretation of the organization’s HR policies,
providing consultation and advice on HR issues and concerns, and
developing and implementing both local and the institutions HR
strategies and plans within the organization.
- The HR lead serves as the principal liaison between the assigned work unit and the organization regarding HR related matters.
- The position incumbent will be responsible for integrating HR
best practices within the organization and serve as an advocate to and
active participant in the organization’s community of HR professionals
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Professional certifications is highly desirable (CIPM/CIPD/SHRM)
- Previous experience of managing an human resources team
- Previously influenced senior managers, built strong commercial relationships and driven an HR strategy
- Act as a role model for the organization looks beyond own team as a role model and source of knowledge.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations
and problems as they are presented
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioral
styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to
make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and
- Works independently of managing director, but consults where appropriate
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the
ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and
common sense approach
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
- Must be comfortable working in a standalone environment
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers.
- Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a
team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify
and problem solve any issues
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their updated CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.