Job Title: Project Supervisor (Landscaping)
- Perform spot checks to ensure the quality of the service, and suggest changes in work procedures.
- Train gardeners; maintain gardeners’ time records and record work performed.
- May assist gardeners when deadlines are near.
- Provide recommendations during the performance appraisal process
- Assist in establishing and recommending organizational policies, procedures, and goals to carry out functions of the department.
- Supervise, plan and maintain of the overall appearance of work area.
- Manage the administrative and personnel activities of several teams including landscape project; maintenance, and repair.
- Monitoring and checking work on-site
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2017.