MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient
people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining
MainOne you’ll be
challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part
of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer – Billings and Receivable
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: The Finance Manager, MDXI, MOCC Ng
This involves overseeing all accounts receivable including gathering all necessary billing documents
- Ensuring that customers are billed for all services provided
- Ensure invoices are raised according to specified contract terms and service orders
- Preparation of pro forma invoice and final invoice for new and existing customers
- Efficient record keeping
- Reconciliation of customers account.
- Ensure invoices are signed and delivered as at when due and acknowledged copies filed appropriately
- Computation of customers Service Credit Note
- Raising and posting of journal vouchers for payments received.
- Updating of invoicing calendar
- Updating of customers contract calendar
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or other related disciplines
- ICAN/ACCA will be and added advantage
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail
- Must understand billing process
- Good aptitude and accurate comprehension of designated assignment
- Must be organized
- Must understand VAT and Withholding tax (WHT requirements)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Timeliness and effective service delivery
Demand on the job:
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Working knowledge of any accounting application
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
- Able to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
Job Title: IPNOC Supervisor
Unit: Network Opertions.
Reporting Line: Manager Network Operations
- The IPNOC Supervisor will supervise and be responsible for the
first line network monitoring, surveillance and fault management support
on the elements and components of the Main One network, using various
network management and trouble ticketing systems. Specifically, the
IPNOC Supervisor’ responsibility includes
- Troubleshoot network architecture, design and implementation hardware and software to ensure overall network performance
- Will ensure Identification and provision of at least first line
support on all faults on the Main One network in accordance with the
Company’s standard operating procedure for fault escalation and
- Will supervise maintenance of and ensure full compliance with all Main One’s NOC processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all escalated IP related tickets are resolved within agreed timelines and handled professionally
- Provide adequate support and requisite input to IP planning and technical sales teams
- Will oversee proper technical documentation of all network events throughout normal/shift cycle or operations.
- Supervise monitoring of Main One’s network providing specific
update, status and performance of all network components, capacity
- Handle escalated trouble calls and work closely with engineering, NOC, and customer engineers to resolve service issues
- Will supervise network support related telephone calls and
interface with internal/external customers on operational issues and
related network events, using Main One’s standard operating procedures.
- Will oversee and ensure daily and weekly management reports on
network events and activities as well as tracking escalations and other
key performance indicators.
- Implement change requests as per business needs on network equipment like routers switches, firewalls etc
- Ensure all applications for monitoring the IPNGN network are up to date and functional.
- Ensure all customer SLAs are met.
- You will be required to liaise and interface with other
groups/departments typically involved in the Technical Management of the
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco IOS/IOS XR experience will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with TAC case management and escalation process
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment
- Good communication skills.
- Able to use initiative to tackle a broad range of problems, while still following procedures and processes.
- Strong diagnostic, analysis and problem resolution skills with a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
- Good technical documentation skills
- BGP, MPLS, L2VPN and L3VPN experience
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience (BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP)
- IP multicast experienc
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Eager and quick to learn
- Minimum HND/BSc. Degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 5-8 years’ experience.
- CCNP , CCIP, CCSP certification or equivalent experience
- CCIE Certified – will be an added advantage.
Demands of the Job:
- Able to work well within a busy team and handle a wide range of issues.
- Ability to assess and priorities faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Actively seeks ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Can do’ attitude.
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to travel within and out of the country at short notice.
- Good research skills
- Willing to learn and develop new skills and actively seeks out tasks that help develop skills and knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply